THE END BUT ALSO A START

 As I mentioned before while doing one of the tasks, I took that kind of course in the first semester of the college. Admittedly, I liked the context of the whole course. Same as before, while learning lots of things I actually had fun doing all those things while thinking all the things we did would help both us and our potential students.

Technology and education was always a thing that must not be seperated, in my opinion. This semester, I also experienced that. This course helped a lot. If I have to choose one task that was completed during this course, I will say making a Wiki page is my favorite. Not only we have the opportunity to share our ideas on our favorite books, but we can also discover our new potential favorite books by looking at the others' work. I cannot mention the task which is my least favorite since I don't hate any of them as they are really helpful in classes.

Finally, the course is sufficiently useful and beneficial not just for the students who learn foreign languages, but also for ones who take other classes. I could mention the beneficial parts of each task, but now I need to cut it short. So, I'm satisfied with the course and what I learnt from it. Of course, it would be even better if we took this course in a real class as we could share our opinion in a more sincere place, but the course's today's influence on us is undeniable.

Thank you for everything!

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

About Me

Creating A Poster

Flipped Vocabulary Teaching Video