Flipped Grammar Video

We, Oğuz and I, once again made a video, but this time it is on grammar. We wanted to talk about Passive Voice in this project. It was actually less fun when compared to the flipped vocabulary video as working with words and pictures is more amusing. In this project, we did not put any pictures, unfortunately, but I believe we made a good job. We used Canva for its templates and editing and we also worked with various softwares which are Shotcut and Vegas Pro. The worksheet is made with Canva as well.

Recording our voices can be sometimes annoying because it's hard to make them perfect on the first try. And there's a fact that reading something long out loud and recording our voices is stressful as we might fail to do it in one go.

I believe it can be useful for students. Some can learn by reading easily and some can do so by listening, and this project provides both. Although it can be developed better, I think it's good enough.

I recorded my voice with my laptop and as a microphone, I used an earphone. 

Oğuz Öksüz

Passive Voice Video and Worksheet:

Passive Voice - HF

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

About Me

Creating A Poster

Flipped Vocabulary Teaching Video