Flipped Vocabulary Teaching Video

My friend Oğuz Öksüz and I decided to teach about occupations in this project and we used Canva's templates to make a suitable video on it (Also, we used Canva to design a work sheet). I really liked the idea and think it would be fairly beneficial to students from all grades. We included music, recordings of us reading the sentences out loud, and pictures. In this way, all kinds of learners can acquire the information with ease.

We also had problems, for instance, voice recordings as expected. Since we are unable to achieve professional items, recording may have poor quality. But in the end, we could make it better and we managed to combine all the pieces and finished our work. 

We shared the works required for this project and gave our thoughts on the subject to one another. Here are the links to the items we used for this project:

Canva
For editing Shotcut and Sony Vegas

And I recorded my voice using my smartphone.

Oğuz Öksüz

Occupations Project and Work Sheet: 

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

About Me

Creating A Poster